Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas Tags and toppers!

Here's a Christmas mixed media tag I made using photograph paper, spray inks and a dusting of glitter dust for the background. I did 2 sheets to save time and then cut them for use as tags and card topper backgrounds. I added the quote, stick on snowflakes and the thread to finish.
This one is some LLB cardstock put through the embossing folder then sprinkled with embossing powder. I added it to a tag card made by cutting a square card blank in half so it is still folded. This makes a stand alone Tag card.
Hope you like them, more to follow. Thanks for looking and leaving me your words of encouragement.

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your tags, here and in the other post (especially the one for your friend, stunning)and I have a soft spot for tag cards. Fab work x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for your time reading my blog post. Your comments are always welcomed and very much appreciated.